California Brainstorm

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Apr 24 12:08:05 EDT 2009

The show was really fine too.  I wish Angels Of Death hadn't been the opener
when levels are still being adjusted, I'd have loved it if that were on the
album.  I believe my CD player ate my copy, really.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Steve Swann
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 11:17 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: HW: California Brainstorm

So, the question of the day is: "Why the fuck did Steve wait so many
years to pick up California Brainstorm?"

It has a great version of Brainstorm, no doubt what inspired them to
name the whole album that, also a terrific Golden Void (Void's End,
whatever) Night of the Hawk, Out of the Shadows, hell, this already
has a number of contenders for my favorite 80s/90s versions of various
hawktunes, and I'm only halfway through it...

Instant new top 10 Hawkwind live album!

Steve