HW: California Brainstorm

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 24 15:59:30 EDT 2009

Really didn't until now... weird, huh?  Can't exactly explain why
either - I was vaguely under the impression that it was more of a
half-assed bootleggy production, like a 90's version of Yuri Gagarin
or something.  It was seeing some very positive comments about it
recently that caused me to pick it up.

So what's this that I should have the Cyclops version, not the Loki
version?  Grrr... this copy was bloody expensive, too - did I just
screw up?  What's the extra track?

And to Mary - yes, Chris is thanked in the liner notes for his work
recording of the show.

Steve