HW's USA Kings Of Speed promo 45s

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 24 16:14:21 EDT 2009

On 4/24/09, tajemtoe <heresybint at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Just wond'ring aloud here....which of the 2 Kings Of Speed promo 45s is the
> rarer or harder to come by?
> Both are mono/stereo with white and blue Atco labels but the wording is
> slightly different on each. Can a collector enlighten me?
>
> HerB

This is a hard question to answer, and I believe there are 3 of these, but
something has recently come to light:
that there is a version that says "plug side", as well as promotional on
both sides
At first I thought I had this item in the past, and then I remembered it was
Ande Tucker who had this, likely brought from England
the first one of these that appeared sold for 285 pounds I believe, and then
I did my magic trick and made another appear for my friend, don't know what
he paid, yet......
I am willing to bet money this version was pressed specifically for the
British market, so if one of yours is as I describe, you've got a jem