OFF: stealing people's mail

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 24 14:54:42 EDT 2009

....your stuff inbetween the my lost Gongzilla "Suffer" CD, the Hawkwind "Astoria 2005" DVD, the Wayne Kramer & The Pink Fairies "Cocaine Blues" CD and ....... all the other ones that vanished (I got the last one replaced, the 2 first ones refunded by the merchants .........) + about 4 more i seem to have lost in the post.

Christian