HW: California Brainstorm

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 24 16:13:24 EDT 2009

> Really didn't until now... weird, huh?  Can't exactly explain why
> either - I was vaguely under the impression that it was more of a
> half-assed bootleggy production, like a 90's version of Yuri Gagarin
> or something.  It was seeing some very positive comments about it
> recently that caused me to pick it up.

its a one-shot release for the label(s) so it could seem boot-y.

> So what's this that I should have the Cyclops version, not the Loki
> version?  Grrr... this copy was bloody expensive, too - did I just
> screw up?  What's the extra track?

"Images". Does yor Iloki version have a cut out in the spine or a drill through it?? My mint CB on Cyclops originally came in a cool box with the Godwin book........

> And to Mary - yes, Chris is thanked in the liner notes for his work
> recording of the show.
>
> Steve

The Iloki one is put out by a radio station? Its a distant sister release to "Palace Springs"........ on a weird label. I almost like it better than PS.

NP: The Doors "Other Voices & Full Circle"