the Lost: correct group Lost

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 24 16:30:51 EDT 2009

Yes their CD is a great debut. order their CD or get from iTunes if you like em..........! They are hard working and self financed / released. I had a version of The Lost record a bunch of Calvert stuff intended for the Knut Gerwers Calvert covers project. Have the tape somewhere, pretty cool versins of Death Trap and Flying Doctor i recall. This is about 1997 when Alex was 15. They started out REALLY as a Nirvana copist band but found their sound more diverse. Now they are putting out 1000 copies of their debut on CD! Alex was in the Army in Iraq and started up the band again after serving .... moved to California and even had a band put together by Tommy Lee (Motley Crue) and auditioned for American Idol.......

Christian