HW's USA Kings Of Speed promo 45s

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 24 17:31:18 EDT 2009

First of all yes, it must be that guy
I am well aware of the UK DEMO version which I owned myself
I realise it is a longshot, but you in fact seem to support my theory....you
are in the UK right????
Did you understand that  I was telling you there are 3 versions WITHOUT such
markings, and these all show up here in the USA as opposed to the Plug one??
If you can ever help me get hold of one, would ya??

ps-I saw one of these non-plug versions being sodl from England there in an
differnet Atco sleeve than usual, almost bought it, had "Atlantic Company"
on it