OFF - Charlie - 70's band

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 25 08:16:43 EDT 2009

Well of topic sorry, but have just started a yahoo group on this band as
they have a new album being issued after many years. Called Kitchens of
Distinction it's of HW associates Voiceprint.

Founder Terry Thomas has had success since the band split as producer of Bad
Company and Styx amongst others.

Biggest hit in the US was It's Inevitable.

Homepage here if anyone is interested.

I know that when I was producing the Porcupine Tree fanzine there were a few
fans there (so if anyone can post there please do) so hope there are a few
interested parties here as well.

Thanks,

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree