OFF: stealing people's mail

Out Of The Umbras insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 27 13:22:30 EDT 2009

On 4/26/09, trev <judge48 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Trev would you kindly conduct yourself accordingly, and remove the word OFF
from all future posts to the BOC-L???
Let's face it, if anybody from the actual Hawkwind family so much as
translates fart to font, it's mandatory reading, and it is offensive to have
OFF on your posts *:>)*
Speaking of, since HW made (IMO only, of course) the HIDEOUS mistake of
telling us the origin of the name, somebody should get a recording of Nik's
toot and maike the most limited edition collctible single of them all
I suppose he could clear his throat as well
Well, the radio said as soon as th president says "no need to be worried"
regarding swine flu, then worry....
thanks Swann
ps-what about the 70's HW???
(Atomhenge) Quark and PXR5 forced my face to smile while at my job
bitchslapping the human race with my nuclear toy
WOW
pss=Carl I have never cared much for "Shot Down In The Night", but I like it
now, with the one on Atomhenge Live 79