Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Tue Apr 28 11:53:25 EDT 2009

http://Aural-Innovations.com

APRIL 28, 2009: NEW RADIO SHOW: AURAL INNOVATIONS SPACE ROCK RADIO (#216)

I've uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#216). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #216)

Enormous – “Everybody Out” (from Attentionsbahn)
Lamp Of The Universe – “Universe Within” (from Acid Mantra)
Datura – “Euphoria” (from Visions For The Celestial)
Warning – “Electric Eyes” (from Electric Eyes)
Phil Jones – “I Will Float” (from Kaleidoscopic Journey of Shiva)
Ballo delle Castagne – “Il Pianto di Cristo su Gerusalemme” (from Ballo
delle Castagne)
Circle – “Kekkone” (from Taantumus)
Verde – “Menos (Menosen Tekninen Vesi)” (from Kärmes)
Vopat – “Random Lights” (from Call to Them)
Webcore – “The Feather Mask” (from Webcore)
Thunderdogs – “L$D Conspiracy” (from Just After Sunrise)
GOOD – “Supersprings” (from Transient)
Bonnie Kane & Federico Ughi – “Thoughts of our Fathers” (from Common
Denominator)
The Rick Ray Band – “Fan the Flames” (from Violence Marred By Peace)
United Bible Studies – “The Lowlands of Holland” (from The Jonah)
Howl in the Typewriter – “Planet Head” (from Godspunk Volume Seven)
Richard – “My Life As A Supermodel” (from Godspunk Volume Seven)
The Spacious Mind – “The Prophet Am I” (from The Mind Of A Brother)

http://Aural-Innovations.com