HW: California Brainstorm

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Apr 28 20:39:02 EDT 2009

Carl,
I think a lot of Alien 4 is brilliant.  Steve, I hope your copy reappears,
maybe Ron beamed it up?

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Carl Edlund Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 12:40 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW: California Brainstorm

On 28 Apr 2009, at 10:27, Steve Swann wrote:
> No what I *need* is a CD of Choose Your Masques, but I've already
> got 1 mortgage on my house...

What?  Didn't you get that when Griffin re-released it?  (Ah, am I
remembering aright?  Did Griffin re-release that?)  I feel sure I
have one somewhere .....

> Also my CD of Alien 4 seems to have gone walkabout, and the
> replacement cost is similarly staggering....

And, though this may be blasphemy, I think I may like Alien 4 or at
least bits of it rather more than Choose Your Masques.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson