HW: Hammersmith Odeon 22/04/88 BBC 1

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 29 07:22:56 EDT 2009

notable for:

one of the final (i beleive) performances of "Rocky Paths" (one of my faves and I find the Sonic Attack LP grossly underrated).......

a super cheesy / gory recital from Harvey about the band members as mad surgeons......!

an awesome "Shot Down In The Night"......

(been listening to this and the Camden Music Machine 77 which is also a fave of the Calvert era, real spooky and uh new-wavey Dotz like stuff.)

PS: and I also got my QSAC remaster..... been waiting for that and PXR5 remaster.......... lately.

Christian