Choosing hotel for 40th anniversary gig

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 29 12:21:42 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:01 PM, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> Looks like if we book now, we'll get 'em a lot cheaper. If we all pile
> into a largish hotel, it'll have a late bar and we can take it over.
> Alternatively we can see what price a room for a room party. Jill has
> already done some research on this.
>
> Email me if interested so that I can guage numbers and we can
> investigate further.
>
> Anyone from the band want to comment? Are you guys likely to do
> anything?

I'd be up for either taking over the hotel bar afterward, or a room
party.  I'm solvent, can contribute to the latter...

I intend to be there for both the Fri and Sat events.  I'd say big
party after the Saturday night gig, I don't want to get pasted on
Friday night and be hung over for Saturday's event.  ;-)

If we could party with the band, so much the better...  :)

Steve