BOC: Cope on SWU

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 29 14:42:49 EDT 2009

funny, Steve- i less than read less than a fifth of that article and immediately headed to the toilet to vomit. I thought punk music / culture had made me a sick man (I was originally searching for the lyrics to The Soft Boys "Rock 'n' Roll Toilet" when that page showed up in Google) but this dissection is QUITE sickening. I think its in poor taste but REALLY cool (being ahem, a 'punk' in my past). I only saw the "Soft White Underbelly" in the header so i quickly posted the header though ut should read "BOC: Cope on ST" - oh well. Here is the Soft Boys lyric in case you are curious what I was REALLY looking / googling for:

ROCK 'N' ROLL TOILET by THE SOFT BOYS

I got locked with a couple of jerks in a rock and roll toilet.
Here came Jah to perform his works in a rock and roll toilet.
I got wedged with a couple of clones in a rock and roll toilet,
With hair cut smooth as polished stones in a rock and roll toilet.

Rock and roll toilet's my alibi, my lullaby, my [sacrifice?],
Rock and roll toilet's my pair of boots, my only [chutes?], my only
    roots, yeah;

I got wedged with a couple of dudes in a rock and roll toilet.
I'd rather just sit and imagine my food in a rock and roll toilet.

Look at the beautiful patterns that form on the wall,
Stick out your finger to trace them, just look at them all.
Look at the beautiful patterns that form on the wall,
Stick out your finger to trace them, just look at them all.
Look at them all, yeah, look at them all.

There's no truth in a telephone booth or a rock and roll toilet.
There's no way in a, no decay in a rock and roll toilet.
Rock and roll, rock and roll, rock and roll, rock and roll toilet.
Rock and roll, rock and roll, rock and roll, rock and roll toilet.
Rock and roll, rock and roll, rock and roll, rock and roll toilet.
Rock and roll, rock and roll, rock and roll, rock and roll toilet.

[...]  With heads smooth as [...]
Rock and roll toilet's my carving knife, my real life, my real wife, yeah;

[...]

I'd rather die than get an honest job, I'm gonna rock and roll 'till the
toilet clogs.