HW: California Brainstorm

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 29 15:56:21 EDT 2009

Wow, I'd be using the RCA albums as the standard to compare the latter
albums to myself
maybe it was the LSD
hmm
I think I've got both the original LC's stashed her at colemanville towers,
maybe even sealed
I'd throw Xenon and Chronicle in my now famous saying "20 feet into the
neighbors yard" before anyone could so much as LOOK at my RCA albums
but then again I hate to do this because to me it's "all good"
same with "live chronicles" (into the parking lot)