HW: California Brainstorm

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Apr 29 17:11:25 EDT 2009

Yes Griffin did, and it took a long time for the contracts to get worked
out.  Dave kept those close to the belt for a long time.  The last show I
was at I ran into 1 of the Godwins, they're good people.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Christian Mumford
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 2:25 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW: California Brainstorm

I thought there was only the EBS version of Masques...... did griffin really
put out a version??

> Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:19:49 -0700
> From: swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
> Subject: Re: HW: California Brainstorm
> To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
>
> Yeah, I missed the Griffin release back in the day.  Frankly, I was still
rather fuddled by the sheer size of the Hawkwind catalog at the time and
(rightly or wrongly) Choose Your Masques has never been one of the albums
that gets talked up a lot...

> Steve

<BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET