HW: California Brainstorm

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 29 15:52:11 EDT 2009

well I think CYM/SA fit "more in" with Levitation & Xenon Codex than "Church" which sounds different from the 'regular' albums. CYM/SA are both SF dystopian and futuristic doom laden things that fit in with Xenon Codex more so than "CotBS" which is a wholly separate genre.