HW: California Brainstorm

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 29 20:04:04 EDT 2009

On 4/29/09, Christian Mumford <royalistradio at hotmail.com> wrote:

> well I think CYM/SA fit "more in" with Levitation & Xenon Codex than
> "Church" which sounds different from the 'regular' albums. CYM/SA are both
> SF dystopian and futuristic doom laden things that fit in with Xenon Codex
> more so than "CotBS" which is a wholly separate genre

That's because it is a Brock solo album "featuring" the others.......my
favorite album cover of them all
going on your previous use of the word doom, I would use it myself thusly:
PURE LSD transcribed into music
losing potency into the 80's and 90's by the obvious signs of the times and
the nature of the beast itself
I'm not hearing any Black Sabbath