HW:(off for a minute) California Brainstorm

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 30 02:17:59 EDT 2009

yes I feel stupid as always, further contemplation reveals to me there
indeed is acid gloomimess on the 1st 2 records, but it always lifeted my
spirit regardless of content
I was about to blame my emegency preparedness to freeze and shatter the
bio-terror latest distraction with a concentrated stream of Hawkwind music
but it seems all I had to do was think of that and it's already losing power
in reality
please forgive me
I do not mean to overbear