Lost Chronicles, still lost?

John Majka jmajk at INDY.RR.COM
Thu Apr 30 11:03:52 EDT 2009

speaking of these xenon codex and choose your masques outtakes, does anyone
have a copy that doesn't have the first 1/2 second or so of each song cut
off?  my copies originate from someone who obviously had really poor
computer audio copying equipment, and consequently the very beginning of
each tune is snipped.  anyone?
John Majka