Lost Chronicles, still lost?

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Apr 30 11:35:44 EDT 2009

Hi folks

I think John is talking about the HAWKWIND XENON CODEX DEMOS

We have here:
heads - mutation zone - pulse - lost chronicles - high tech city - good
evening - neon skyline - arioch - black sword jam

There are at least 3 CDs "available" which contain DEMO versions of well
known songs
They are from 1982 / 1985 and 1988

Their names are:
- HAWKWIND XENON CODEX DEMOS
- HAWKWIND FAHRENHEIT 451 (Rockfield demos & rehersals)
- HAWKWIND GET ON DOWN

An official release of LOST CHRONICLE you can find on:

- Chaos DVD (Preston 03.12.86)

There are many good quality versions of this song on unofficial live
recordigs

Cheers
Bernhard