HW: California Brainstorm

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 30 17:06:00 EDT 2009

I read the lyrics (Mary), and while they are great that will not help the
cause of a dreary boring song
as I stated before, I will play it in a while where it will sound better
than ever but you must understand
I want to know what DOES NOT work for you in the Hawkwind music and  I want
to know who the BAD people are in the Hawkwind scene as this makes MUCH
BETTER READING and keeps you honest or at least undiluted and non-polluted
(grin)