Spacerock article

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Aug 4 15:36:07 EDT 2009

On 04 Aug 2009, at 12:05, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
>> And then of course not long after that I found Welcome to Sky
>> Valley, which might possibly be my favorite album ever...
>
> 	I was trying to think how I'd answer if someone asked me what the
> best album I owned was, and that one definitely came to mind. But
> so do about forty others...

True!  Though Sky Valley is a mighty achievement (as, indeed, is Red
Sun).  I sometimes think that perhaps the _real_ reason that Josh
Homme doesn't think there should be a Kyuss reunion is that then
everyone would realize how much better Kyuss was than QotSA is! ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson