OFF: UK's premier green awareness festival under threat from police and local council.

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 5 11:17:08 EDT 2009

If uncle scam is just going to hoard the recovered alien technology all to
itself (free energy amidst that), I say life is made hell by human beings
anyway and let the cultures who breed like rabbits overpopulate themselves
into infinity and wrigle and writhe working harder and harder and harder to
survive in hell
no need to keep up
I for one will travel elsewhere by nature of the beast
life stinks (from a USA perspective, fair enough?), because everything is
fake, controlled, human greed, etc etc