OFF but more off\: UK's premier green awareness festival under threat from police and local council.

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 5 20:41:23 EDT 2009

I am not intending to offend anybody, simply pushing a radical opinion past
the brink
I don't much like the human race, but I do like the people on this forum
(where I don't have too actually see anything humanly offensive),  so there
is a reason for life to exist
Now please do something about the USA besides destroy it........change it
change it change it