Hawkestra

Incomprehensible Agendas insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 6 21:14:19 EDT 2009

On 8/6/09, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at carlaz.com> wrote:

> On 06 Aug 2009, at 17:32, mike coleman wrote:
>
>> so _THIS_ is the fiendish plot of Fu Manchu
>>

> Are they still going, then? :)

is this a trick??  a trap??  is this where my walls become neglected no more
and the endless staring resumes as I go shamefully punished for my endless
stream-of-conciouness garbage??
braving an answer- I myself have one or 2 versions of CDRS of this, of
unknown CDR quantity but certainly not containing even as much as Pam's as I
don't believe I ever got the Alan Davey set which I wanted since it was good
enough that Nik received my still sealed airline earplugs to get through it
(pelt me with garbage) I do not believe I have ever actually listened to any
of it but a minute or 2 and if the things still play I am game to share
provided the safe means
beyond that I am not beyond begging the odd german for a 10 CDR affair on
someone's behalf
as for the AA LP I have no idea since I got mad that they are color (colour)
swirls and I get none