HW: Porchester halls

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Mon Aug 10 01:46:37 EDT 2009

Hello

Any one have an idea what will happen on these days, how they plan to fill up the day from 3 until 11 in the evening?

I guess Tim Blake will get a solo set, Huw, maybe even Dave will play an acoustic set. Dibs, could have a set with his band Spacehead but they have not done anything in years now. Also, Tribe of cro would play since one of their members is in the line up..  Then we get Hawkwind from 8-11 or something like that.
Tribe of Cro
Tim Blake solo
Spacehead
Huw solo acoustic- maybe Dave joins as well
Hawkwind with guests..
Possible guests:
Huw Lloyd Langton
Mathew Wright (not really a very worth while guest, same level as Samantha Fox, I would say...)
???????
What if Nik and all is guys just crashed the party and showed up unannounced???
We will soon find out.....

scott

Scott Heller

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee(s) stated above only and may contain confidential information protected by law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorised reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may violate rights to proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender and delete it immediately hereafter. Thank you.