OFF: UK's premier green awareness festival under threat from police and local council.

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 10 10:38:12 EDT 2009

why can't we just take the path of least resistance and utilize the earths
magnetics (or whatevr we can bum)
we could simply admit we've _NEVER_ been the most intelligent species
inhabiting the earth, and then just bring a bunch of flashlights to the
ocean depths  and signal signal signal