HW: Litmus - Special London Show 12.09.09

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Aug 10 15:14:32 EDT 2009

Something like that.....except that your Napoleonic column will be picked apart by their skirmishers and then blown away by the main line appearing from their reverse-slope position.

--- On Mon, 10/8/09, trev <judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

From: trev <judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: HW: Litmus - Special London Show 12.09.09
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Date: Monday, 10 August, 2009, 7:50 PM

That's because they know that my Napoleonic column with smash through their faltering inexperienced lines...No one can follow Trev and Kev!...You wait 'til that Justin Hawkins get a whiff of us at Moonfest.
And my Iggyesque figure will nick all their birds...cough!

...Yes I'm sure that must be it...

Trev