OFF: UK's premier green awareness festival under threat from police and local council.

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 12 19:22:24 EDT 2009

woah I just that of a NASTY way to pit you directly against FoFP, but I
think I'll just shittup instead until you must beg for it
like the wonderful alien parasite in brain damage
sooner or later you'll have to put me on the back of your neck again

On 8/12/09, mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:

> oh still bitter are we??
> need help and can't do it yourself
> OK, I'll kill you again
> and again until you learn to wear your death
> Why do you treat me this way when all my plans for your conquest were rock
> solid (unsure if this is a pun)
> Carl even tried to loan his foresight
>

> On 8/12/09, trev <judge48 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> for gods sake...make him shuttup...shuttup...shuttup

>>> gathering....that's it.....and remember the weather is also over your