OFF: UK's premier green awareness festival under threat from police and local council.

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Fri Aug 14 23:29:48 EDT 2009

On 14 Aug 2009, at 7:19 PM, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:

> I don't know [[how accurate is computer modelling]], though I find
> this article sympathetic largely because it seems to me that we're
> trying to model a chaotic system by leaving out all the awkward bits:
>
> http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/03/15/if-you-cant-explain-it-you-cant-model-it/

Oh, Jeez, Anthony Watts.  (Is THAT who you're reading?)  I would argue
against him, but I wouldn't want BOC-L to be taken offline by a DMCA
take-down notice. :-)

(Mr. Watts obviously doesn't like people disagreeing with him: http://www.desmogblog.com/climate-crock-anthony-watts-scrubs-youtube-video)

Cheers,

Paul.