setlist: Mike Burro & Stewkey: Pitman, NJ 8/14/09

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat Aug 15 15:44:50 EDT 2009

I think it would be fair to say " a great gig was had by all" last night at 'The Bus Stop Cafe', in Pitman. Excellent support from The Missing Keys ( great swampy, upright bass driven hoodu from Wolfman Fran). Also a nice set from Joe Szymzczak and his cohorts. Great ecological themes in his music.

As for Stewkey and I, we had a blast going 'organic' and eating some damn good food, like grilled potobello wraps and unlimited glasses of Iced Black tea. A special thanks to 'Zero the Hero' for coming prepared with a cooler filled with goodies, a great camera and the ever present 'Status Quo' t-shirt.. Cheers to you mate!

setlist:

Smokestack Lightning

I got my Mojo workin

Spinning Wheel blues