Trev and Kev at Moonfest

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 16 16:32:10 EDT 2009

Trev and Kev are appearing at Moonfest in two weeks. They are topping the bill (first band on) and are compering the whole show which is headlined by Justin Hawkins (the Darkness) with his new band, Hotlegs.

This fest is run by the Eastern Haze lot and is going to be BIG.

http://www.moonfest.co.uk/

You might notice that Trev and Kev are billed as Kev and Trev, and the link goes to Bubbledubble MySpace, which is Kevs drum-machine band.
This is because Kev put the info up and has an inferiority complex because he is grossly overwieght and plays an instrument which is only one step up from a comb and paper...

Judge Trev

 Buy "Live at the Cosmic Puffin" by Trev and Kev
here http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk/music.html
£7.99 + postage
All major credit cards accepted
Burned on archival quality media.