OFF: Bevis Frond availability (was: Online backups)

Jerry G jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Mon Aug 17 17:19:35 EDT 2009

Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2009, Jerry G wrote:
>
>>   I have New River Head and the Auntie Winnie album. Seems there's
>> one or two more,
>> but I'll have to dig around to see for sure.
>
>     I've got Rubric reissues of _New River Head_, _London Stone_ and
> _Bevis Through the Looking Glass_, and I believe that the first three,
> _Miasma_, _Inner Marshland_ and _Triptych_ have also come out that
> way. I suspect that anything that didn't come out on Reckless in the
> States originally won't be available for this project though, so it
> may be complete with just those. On the other hand, didn't the
> Reckless deal also cover _Sprawl_, _Any Gas Faster_ and _It Just Is_?
> The last of those is one of my favourites, and I've still not got the
> first of them so I hope Rubric are doing those too. The old Woronzow
> stuff commands a fierce price on Amazon and elsewhere these days...
> Yours,
>                           Jon
  A Gathering of Fronds was Reckless. I think the other 2 I have are
Superseeder
and Son of Walter (I really have to track them down now). I found a few
on cduniverse
for $10-$11. I'd like to grab the collaboration he did with Twink (Magic
Eye) too.

Thanks,
Jerry