Be Seeing You?

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 20 18:20:58 EDT 2009

HBO seems to be almost the last refuge of good American television
(there is such a thing, honest), disregarding such obvious flukes as
the Sci Fi channel somehow contriving to put the new Battlestar
Galactica on the air.  They must have woke up on the right side of the
bed for once, or maybe it was their audience receiving a massive
karmic refund for decades of stuff like Warbirds:
http://www.moviepro.net/download/preview/warbirds-video-preview--203321.html

I'm *contemplating* shelling out for HBO, depending on how their "Song
of Ice and Fire" looks as it gets closer to airtime...

Steve