(OFF) absolutely OFF content

Steve swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 21 14:38:59 EDT 2009

Coal Man's re-subscription should require him to demonstrate that his keyboard's period key can generate something other than ellipses.  ;-)

Steve
they are clustered a few million here, a few million there, as if seeking consolation in numbers

-----Original Message-----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
Date: Friday, Aug 21, 2009 1:00 pm
Subject: (OFF) absolutely OFF content
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

I just had to share this
it's almost noon for god sake...way past my bedtime
this was almost as bad as getting a BOC-L subscription reminder, which I equate to something like an "unlucky rash", but then again maybe something is "chosing us" to be elevated on some level, a sort-of "ghost in the machine" (whatever that is)
memory loss is good too