Be Seeing You?

Steve swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 21 15:35:33 EDT 2009

Eureka feels like it's still waiting to happen.  The first episode gave me amazingly great expectations of the show, which a couple seasons in I'm basically still waiting to be fulfilled....  :)

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Arin Komins <akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU>
Date: Friday, Aug 21, 2009 3:06 pm
Subject: Re: Be Seeing You?
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

Mary,

I can recommend Eureka as half decent sf.  Good classic utopian mad
science stuff.

(Not, mind, necessarily *accurate* science, but definitely mad science :-) )

Arin

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009, mary wrote:

:
:I've never used my new TV, when my brother drops by, he may, but anything I
:want should be on youtube.  If there is any half decent science fiction on
:local TV I'd like to get names of shows?  I do like to stay up to date with
:that, but refuse to pay for cable.  I have better things to spend my money
:on.
:
:Peace,
:
:Mary
:P.S.  In Bab. 5 they adopted the sollute and the phrase "Be seeing you,"
:among the psi cops.  I wish I could watch the original series of The
:Prisoner the series with someone, so I could get the finer details
:described. I understand it's quite a mind bender.
:
: