Be Seeing You?

Arin Komins akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Aug 21 16:30:37 EDT 2009

I miss the plot arc of season 1, actually...as I like shows that build
towards a conclusion.....but it's still mostly the best example of mad
science on tv that I've seen in awhile.

(They could stand to ditch the silly love interest, and make it even more
classic 50's utopian sf, but in this day and age that'd be unlikely :-) )

Arin