Porchester Hall Saturday 29 August Ticket

Edmund Clout e_clout at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 22 05:53:40 EDT 2009

Hi All,

My friend and fellow Hawkwind Fan is unable to come to the Porchester Hall gig on 29th, so I have a spare ticket. Short notice but he does have a real reason.

I only want the price I paid for it, which I can't remember exactly, but was about £30 (£25 face value, postage fee, See Tickets gratutitous profit charge etc.)

Anyone who'd like it send me a private email e_clout (at) hotmail.com and the first that's convenient for me can have it.

I can send it first class on Monday, or meet on the day, I'll be pitching up between 2pm, doors open and 3pm when music starts, at the latest.

Mundo