(OFF) absolutely OFF content

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 22 14:53:50 EDT 2009

resisting temptations-
I'm not satisfied with that using gmail, last I checked spam folder was as
good as it got.
(restraint restraint)
psychic killer from the 3/4 I saw is a quite clssic piece of (I think) 1975
cheese. Now I need to see the ending.
Thanks Steve S, and yes I figured that out, and if you were refering to
anything intoxicated no.
I was just wanting to make clear I was not being insulting to anyone about
the settings, in reality.
Please direct future complaints to me off forum