MST3K

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 25 20:30:20 EDT 2009

-The day MST3K the Movie opened, Mike Nelson actually came to the theater
with Tom Servo and Crow, and I heard they were in the subway station for a
while afterwards-- but he was only there for the first showing and I went to
the second. That was pretty cool of him anyway, and when I got there they
still had the free posters that he was giving out.

Rifftrax is great. great how with this they can now go at it with any new
high budget crap movie they want to. I have to look this up I don't know yet
what Cinematic Titanic is...

There was and probably  still is a torrent of *every single episode *including
the early ones from KTMA . I know someone who spent most of last summer
downloading it but never in the mood to burn any of them for me or somehow
thinking he's lording this over me. I'm actually kind of shocked and
unliking of how you can just like that have every single episode since 1990
or whenever on your HD like it's just someother file. Back in the day the
first time it got canceled there was a secret underground tape trading
network, it meant something, that showed it really really meant something
<sobbing, and then crickets>.

--