[Keith Henderson: Re: HW: Hawkwalk on Saturday 29th August]

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Aug 27 14:20:49 EDT 2009

Great idea Mike

Me and my friends will try to be as long awake as possible because
this evening is a SPECIAL one and we do not have (need) a hotel.

We will gothen to the airport and fly back to Germany

Returning home we will get the sleep we need

See you all there !!!!!!!!!!!

Bernhard