[Keith Henderson: Re: HW: Hawkwalk on Saturday 29th August

stevepxr5 at AOL.COM stevepxr5 at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 27 14:18:38 EDT 2009

I was about to suggest the very same thing about an after gig meet at the C&B.

The venue has to be cleared by 11:30 each night, so meeting outside should be very easy.

I'll?check the Good Beer Guide to see what other decent pubs there are in the area and dot them on the map.

Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:02
Subject: [Keith Henderson: Re: HW: Hawkwalk on Saturday 29th August]

Let's run with that.? Also after the gig, let's meet up outside the gig
(unless there's a fan part inside of course) and head for the Cock &
Bottle at least initially.? As the Carnival is on, there'll be places to
drink late and the C & B will hopefully be one of them.? If it's full,
we'll meet outside and figure something else out.? Each try and get
people's mobile numbers at the gig so that we can organise as we need
to. A phone tree can work pretty well...

Be Seeing You!

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.