[Keith Henderson: Re: HW: Hawkwalk on Saturday 29th August]

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 27 19:07:44 EDT 2009

So are people meeting up before the gig on *Friday*?  If so, when/where?

I will be at the Hawkwalk before Saturday's gig.

Btw, due to a failure of logistics I am currently phoneless.  I may
correct that tomorrow morning if possible...

Steve