40th anniversary Gig

Martin Hutchby Thaiboysexpress at AOL.COM
Sun Aug 30 06:55:40 EDT 2009

Yep, quite a good synopsis  that.......Hawkwind have obviously decided to
run a yts scheme for soundmen -  but why did we have to get the guy on his
first day yesterday  ?
Guitars lost at the top end of  the mix (Niall just not there) - thought a
soundcheck with someone standing at  the back of the hall might have been an
Good set but I'm afraid the  rest of the day just didn't live up to the
hype....hey-ho. Lets hope they keep  Richard out of the medicine cabinet before
the next  gig.