Boc: BOC Cleveland Ohio Show

Theodore O Jackson tjackson at SYR.EDU
Mon Aug 31 12:36:13 EDT 2009

I think they've done solos during that song since the days of the Bouchard Bros.

They sure did, and I didn't like it then either!
But at least it could be justified.  Now, not so
much...

I remember a friend complaining in the 90s because he expected them to have a a laser show when they probably ditched that in the 80s (I know they didn't have one on the "Revolution by Night" tour I saw).

Hmm...I wonder what the timeline is for the
laser shows.  I think it probably only lasted
a couple of tours, but the old mind is pretty
foggy on that.  I know for sure that they had
them for the tour behind Spectres, and probably
through Mirrors, but I can't say for sure when
it ended...

tj