NIK: Re: ICU, Imperial Pompadours, Barney Bubbles, secret website

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Dec 2 01:49:28 EST 2009

Which Ian Abrahams was this then? The Ian Abrahams who wrote the press release for this gig and helped get it a little bit of music press coverage or somebody else? I've made no such arguments whatsoever.

________________________________
From: Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 10:54:54 PM
Subject: NIK: Re: ICU, Imperial Pompadours, Barney Bubbles, secret website

    Then last up, after a suitable delay was the Hawklords. It struck me while they were setting up that, despite the arguements Ian Abrahams was making here that they've no right to this name, there were more people on stage who were in the original Hawklords this night than there are original members of Hawkwind when they play... And Nik was at least in the book Hawklords. But really this was just another Hawkestra/ XHawkwind/