(OFF a bit)Re: NIK/HW: Re: Barney Bubbles Memorial Event

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 2 20:55:34 EST 2009

You know Jason, even though I do not know you, from the years I've been back
you seem like a pretty darn decent stalwort (did I use this word right and
did I spell it right? nevermind) BOC-L contributor, and I wondered if you
were OK just last night.
While I have no idea by what miracle am I able to send these emails to the
forum, and the music link is of no use to me, I'd like to thank you
personally and puiblically.
Now onto rant:
I told Nik in 94 that Opa-Loka was my absolute favorite HW track, which it
remains to this day, and I noticed it showed up in Nik's set (not taking
credit for this on-forum or at all), but in some crazy way I hope and dream
that Simon King REALLY WAS in attendance, and that them doing that track was
simply TOO MUCH
I would personnaly be fine if Simon came back SOLO, put no photographs of
himself on his record, and called himself Hawkwind. I do think it would be
proper to have some bass on it done by the Captain