London/Manchester/Sheffield gigs + pubs?

Steve Bishop steve.bishop at DB.COM
Tue Dec 8 09:29:39 EST 2009

Sadly Mike I won't be at any of those venues, skipping London this year and
just doing Cambridge - though slightly worried cos i haven't seen postings
from anyone else attending this venue yet !

Enjoy ........

Steve

BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET> wrote on
08/12/2009 14:26:23:

> Alas, can't make it.  The 40th anniversary shows were it for us this year.
>
> Arin
>
> On Tue, 8 Dec 2009, M Holmes wrote:
>
> :Subject: London/Manchester/Sheffield gigs + pubs?
> :
> :So, another tour beckons. Who's going?
> :
> :Any clues on hotels in Manchester and London? Where are others staying?
> :I assume we'll be in the Salisbury before the Manchester gig? Anyone
> :going for a beer after that gig?
> :
> :We seemed to find a good pub last time near the Sheffield gig, what was
> :it called again?
> :
> :Any clues on a good London pub at Shepherd's Bush?
> :
> :Cheers
> :
> :FoFP
> :
> :
>
> --
> Arin Komins                         akomins at uchicago.edu
> Assistant Director - Solutions Architecture
> University of Chicago/NSIT/RP&A         tel: (773)834-4087
> 1155 E. 60th St. #409, Chicago, IL 60637   fax: (773)702-0559

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.