Off: That's prophetic

so pretty vacant insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 8 11:23:34 EST 2009

Hey Maxine
Not to get in your way, but you've now caused me to post what I almost did
before......I think names tend to affect the traits of a person to a large
degree, and I think if I was to have a daughter I'd want to name her Luna
how awesome!!!
I think I want to meet this girl when she gets older if I live to become a
drooling old frigtening sight-
what I want to know, is how do these guys ansd gals deal with the
GUILT!!!!!!
what are they handing out for that???
I'm kidding *i'm kidding*
*Mike, who may think this way due to living on las lunas street in
california for my first 2 years, and currently would like to crawl back into
whoever's womb i popped out of and  disappear*